Alexis Maas, Johnny Carson’s Spouse | Age, Net worth, Now and Career.
Alexis Maas, Who is she?
Alexis Maas is an American heiress and socialite who became recognized as the wife of the famous talk show host, Johnny Carson. She was the fourth wife of Carson before he died away in 2005; the couple enjoyed up to 18 years of marriage together.
In terms of her profession, Maas was a retired stock brokerage agent, which was her main origin of earnings before getting married to her husband. Regrettably, she is also a very private character in terms of her career and what she did.
Two things that made Alexis Maas Famous
- Being the wife of late Johnny Carson, a top Tv host.
- For being an American Heiress
Alexis Maas and Johnny Carson Gallery
Alexis Maas Quick Bio
|Birth Place||Pennsylvania USA|
|Date Of Birth||1952|
|Age||68 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Alexis Maas
- She is the fourth wife of late Johnny Carson who was a renowned Tv host.
- Alexis Maas was born 1952, making her age to be 68 years. Her exact month and date is yet to be known.
- Maas and Carson got married on 20 June 1987, in Malibu, California, officiated by Superior Court Judge William P. and attended by a few of their friends and family.
- Maas and Carson had several grandiose properties, including a 16-bedroom mouth watering mansion on four acres on the oceanfront in Malibu, and yet another, 14,000-square foot mansion in Beverly Hills.
Alexis Maas Today 2021
Well, Alexis is just living her life, trying to put thing together. No reports who she had another husband after her husband’s death.