Boston Russell, Kurt Russell’s Son | Age, Dog, Relationship, Siblings, Net worth, Career 2021.
Who is Kurt Russell’s Son?
Boston Russell is recognized for being the first son of a famous Hollywood actor Kurt Russell. Boston initially decided not to start a career in the Hollywood industry. But then, he appeared in the movie “Executive Decision” (1996) in which his dad Kurt played the role of David Grant. Boston role in the movie was a production assistant.
Talking about his family, Boston has a half brother, Wyatt Russell, while Kate and Oliver Hudson were his two step-siblings. He never went fully into Hollywood; he is only famous because his dad is a prominent actor.
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, USA|
|Date Of Birth||16th February 1980|
|Age||41 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net worth||$70million(Kurt Russell)|
Some facts you should Know
- Boston Russell is famous for being the first son of a popular actor Kurt Russell. That’s what brought him to the limelight.
- He was born on the 16th of February 1980, he is 41 years old, and his birthplace is in Los Angeles.
- His career is majorly focused on production assistant. He has worked for several movie industries.
- His net worth is unknown, but his father Kurtb Russell net worth is more than $70million as of 2020.
- Talking about his relationship life, he hasn’t made any statement on who he is married to. Perhaps he is single.