Decode Your Birth Chart And Understand How To Read It Properly
Many people believe that their birth chart holds all the secrets and keys to their entire lives. They try to decode their birth chart to find their profession, career path, help in decision making, and so on. Our horoscopes can actually indicate a lot of things about our life. The movement of the planets and their placement when people are born to hold significant impact according to astrology. People are very interested in their zodiac signs, horoscope indications, and want to trace their life in the long run.
This blog can help you a lot if you want to decode horoscope by date of birth. Keep reading and check out how to read your birth chart.
Here’s How To Decode Your Birth Chart
We have mentioned all the essential steps you need to follow to know more about your birth chart and understand what it actually says.
Locate The Planets – the very first thing you have to do is to locate the planets. The planets are scattered all over the chart, and you have to identify them based on their distinctive symbols.
- The Sun – represented by a circle with a dot in the center.
- The Moon – small half-crescent moon shape.
- Mercury – the male symbol, and is represented by two small lines jutting out of the top circle, like little horns.
- Venus – it is the symbol for the female.
- Mars – is the symbol for the male.
- Jupiter – you can identify Jupiter by the symbol that looks a little like number 4.
- Saturn – this planet is represented by a symbol that looks like the letter H or number 5.
- Uranus – looks very similar to an upside-down female symbol, but with four lines on either side, two on each side, which usually curve outward in opposing directions.
- Neptune – is represented by the upside-down cross indicated by two lines on either side, arching upwards. Just like a pitchfork or trident.
- Pluto – the last planet, Pluto, is a kind of combination of Neptune and Uranus. It’s the female symbol facing upward along with two lines on either side, which are looped upward.
Meaning Of The Planets – each planet holds a lot of significance and meaning with themselves. There are two kinds of planets – inner and outer. The inner planets in the horoscope include the Sun and the Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars. On the other hand, the outer planets include Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and Neptune.
- The Sun – it usually represents a person’s fundamental identity and purpose.
- The Moon – stands for how a person reacts and reflects the kind of experiences they will have.
- Mercury – tells us about a person’s ability to relate and how they perceive individuals and different kinds of objects.
- Venus – illustrates what a person is comfortable with and what they enjoy.
- Mars – this represents the person’s will and their actions throughout life.
- Jupiter – tells us how people will integrate themselves into society as well as their personal growth.
- Saturn – represents the overall responsibility as well as their personal rules that they develop for themselves.
- Uranus – shows the abilities of a person to learn and grow in life.
- Neptune – points to the brilliant power of imagination, dreams, and ideals.
- Pluto – tells about the person’s capacity for change and inner growth, helps to point deep and personal types of change.
Locate The Signs – now that you know about the planets and their meanings, the second step is to identify your sign. To generate a horoscope, knowing about the sign is crucial.
These are the 12 essential zodiac signs that you need to find out for free horoscope prediction. The zodiac sign will be given to their name depending on the date of birth of a person.
Identify The Rising Sign – all the Planets in the book of astrology are denoted by numerical (1 – 12), and the houses are identified by Roman numbers (I – XII). Take a look at them –
- Aries is denoted as 1.
- Taurus is denoted as 2.
- Gemini is denoted as 3.
- Cancer is denoted as 4.
- Leo is denoted as 5.
- Virgo is denoted as 6.
- Libra is denoted as 7.
- Scorpio is denoted as 8.
- Sagittarius is denoted as 9.
- Capricorn is denoted as 10.
- Aquarius is denoted as 11.
- Pisces is denoted as 12.
Learn About The Axis – last but not least, you have to learn about the Axis. To do so, you must follow these following steps –
Find The Horizon – around the middle of the chart, you will come across a line representing the horizon. The line goes from the east to west direction, and east will be to your left.
Finding the Ascendant and Descendant – the earth rotates or tends to “fall away” from the range of the fixed stars and sky. It appears that the heavens are going to rise from the east as we do not notice the rotation of the earth. This results in a possible movement of the sky coming down to the east and is prominent in a starlit night. The zodiac sign, which is seen rising (or ascending) towards the eastern horizon during the moment of a person’s birth, is the rising sign (Ascendant or Asc). It is denoted by “Asc”. The descending will just be the opposite of the ascending point.
Find the MC and IC – at the very highest point of the sky, we can find the Midheaven. This is the point where the Sun was possibly at the Zenith.
These are all the essential steps to follow to read a birth chart and online horoscope. This is the best way to decode your free horoscope by date of birth and find out the truth about your life and know more about it.