David Letterman’s son, Harry Joseph Letterman | Age, Career, Kidnap Story and Net worth
Who is David Letterman’s Son, Harry Joseph Letterman?
Children of famous artists are really doing well these days, we saw that of Sofia recently, and today we are talking about Harry Joseph Letterman who is the son of popular comedian and TV host David Letterman. Harry is the only son of his father and his mother of Regina Lasko.
David and Regina started dating in February 1986, at that time, David was in a relationship with Merrill Markoe. One thing led to the other, Regina became pregnant and gave birth to Harry in 2003.
Hard times are inevitable. There was a kidnap plot on David Letterman’s son in 2005 and a whooping ransom of $5million was required. It was funny that the person who was behind the plot was their house painter Kelly Frank, he was later arrested.
Harry Joseph Letterman Quick Bio
|Name||Harry Joseph Letterman|
|Date Of Birth||November 3, 2003|
|Age||18 years (as in 2021)|
|Net worth||$400million(His dad)|
Some Facts about David Letterman’s Son
- Harry Joseph Letterman is well known as the son of a famous comedian David Letterman. His mother’s name is Regina.
- Harry Joseph Letterman was born on the 3rd of November, 2003.
- He was born in New York United States and he holds the German ethnicity.
- Harry is currently focusing on his studies now, I suspect that he might want to go into showbiz just like his dad.
- He is currently single and has no recorded net worth at the moment.
Harry Joseph Letterman