Hayes Hargrove, Kristen Wiig Ex Husband | Age, Net worth, Divorce Story and Acting Career
Who is Hayes Hargrove, Kristen Wiig’s Ex Husband?
Hayes Hargrove is a famous actor, comedian, and writer, and he is best recognised for being the ex-husband of a renowned actress Kristen Wiig. He has appeared in numerous television and film projects throughout his career as an actor, examples of movies he has made appearance are “Chambers”, “Masters of Sex” and “Swedish Dicks”.
Hayes began his career in 1999, his debut film “Beyond the Pale”. He had gotten more bounteous possibilities in 2000; he got featured in a movie titled “Fingers”. As time goes on, he began to get several roles, not just that he was also given the opportunity to write movie scripts.
Hayes Hargrove Photos
Hayes Hargrove Quick Bio
|Birth Place||United States|
|Date Of Birth||20 December 1979|
|Age||42 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Wife||Katherine Von Till|
Some facts about Hayes Hargrove
- Hayes Hargrove is an actor, comedian and a renowned writer.
- Hayes Hargrove was born on the 20th of December 1979, he is 42 years old as of 2021, and his birth country is in the United States.
- He was previously married a popular actress Kristen Wiig, they got married in 2005 and got divorced in 2009. The reason for the divorce is yet to be known.
- He has a mouth-watering net worth of $2million, whereas his ex-wife Kristen Wiig has a net worth of $20million.
- Hayes Hargrove is currently married to Katherine Von Till, they have been together since 2017.
Follow Us for Instant Updates
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook Subscribe to our Youtube Channel