Idubbbz Girlfriend, Anisa Jomha | Wiki/Bio, Twitter, Age and Facts
Idubbbz Girlfriend : Anisa Jomha
Anisa Jomha is a Canadian Twitch streamer and top Youtube star. After she began dating well-known Youtube celebrity, she came into limelight fame, Ian Carter, who goes by the nickname name iDubbbz.
Nevertheless, she has been performing some appalling headlines lately. That’s because she became part of an adult website and will be trading nu.de pictures and videos.
This has to lead her followers, bothering the relationship between these lovers who have dated for about four years now.
How old is Idubbbz Girlfriend Age?
Anisa Jomha was born on the 25th of June 1993; she is 27 years old as of 2020, her zodiac sign is cancer, and her nationality is Canada.
How tall is Anisa Jomha, and how much does she weigh?
The beautiful lady stands a height of 5ft and weighs about 55kg. She has an excellent body shape with ab gorgeous colorful hair.
Facts on Anisa Jomha
- She has lately been making headlines for her ‘only fans’ website. In fact, it is reckoned to be a paid a.dult site, and some of her outstanding pictures have now been shown, mostly on Twitter.
- Despite being the internet star herself, fans started noticing her as IDubbbz’s girlfriend.
- The love birds have been dating since 2016. Notwithstanding all the headlines and solicitude from fans, some sources even report having encouraged her idea of adult site operation.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, so some informations aren’t accessible.
- She was born and raised in Canada; notwithstanding having a Canadian nationality, she lives in Los Angeles, California, the city where dreams come true.
- She began Twitch streaming as of 2015 after playing League of Legends for the first time.
- Additionally, she has an eye-catching content creation handle on Youtube and has more than 100k subscribers.
- Anisa has already built herself as an Instagram star as well. Thanks to her 76k followers who patiently wait for her content, irrespective of the nature of the content, if it’s educational or something you wouldn’t want to watch in front of parents.