Jackie Stallone Bio
Jackie Stallone was born on November 29, 1921 – September 21, 2020, she was an American astrologer, dancer, and promoter of women’s wrestling. She had been the mother of popular actor Sylvester Stallone, singer Frank Stallone, and celebrity Toni D’Alto.
Jackie Stallone Early life
Jackie Stallone was born in Washington, D.C Her dad, John Paul Labofish, born in January 15, 1891 — September 11, 1956, he was a Washington lawyer. Her mother, Jeanne Victoria Anne “Adrienne” Cleric was born in July 29, 1901 — February 4, 1974, she was French, from Brittany.
Her parents had met while her dad served in the U.S. Navy in Brest (Brittany) following the First World War. Her paternal grandparents, Rose (Lamlec) and Charles Labofisz were Jewish immigrants from Odessa, then Part of the Russian Empire.
Jackie Stallone was the first girl to have a daily television series on exercise and weight lifting in Washington, D.C., and opened a women-only fitness center, called Barbella’s.
Throughout her youth, Stallone was a trapeze artist in a circus and a chorus girl in a nightclub. Her son, Sylvester’s dad, was Italian American Frank Stallone Sr.. She dwelt relatively quietly for most of her life. Even after Sylvester starred in the film Rocky in 1976, she remained unknown to the public as his mother.
Facts about Jackie Stallone
- She’s also promised that she can talk with dogs to know about our potential.
- She is quite enthusiastic about solving skin problems because she’s established many skin sprays and similar goods.
- She published her first video series on May 6, 2011, where she spoke about her role as an astrologer to Presidents of the United States, including Ronald Regan, George Bush, the Kennedy’s, and Barack Obama.
- Jackie has a superb aesthetic sense and selects everything independently by selecting her apparel to decorate her property.
- She wrote a book focusing on an astrological guide to outstanding success, “StarPower I & II.”
- At age 91, she underwent a plastic surgery; after that, she regretted in the front of the press saying-“I’m looking like a chipmunk with a mouth full of walnuts.” She’s a certified Astrologer by profession and has invented Rumpology, which is an art very similar to that of palm reading.
Jackie Stallone Death
Its saddens the heart many to see her die. Though she died at a gracious age, Stallone died in her sleep on September 21, 2020, at the age of 98. Her son posted it on Instagram about the sudden death of his mother.
Jackie Stallone Grand Children
She achieved a lot when she was alive, she had lots of grandchildren, and we talked about two.