Johnna Colbry, Duff Goldman’s wife, wiki/bio, age and net worth
Johnna Colbry is the wife of Duff Goldman, the celebrated chef, and TV star. They got married in January 2019. They have been together since 2016.
Moreover, their wedding was made witness to the world as it was made in various magazines. The celebrities talked more about the cakes in the marriage, as Duff is a pastry chef.
|Date Of Birth||1993|
|Age||26 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
10 Facts Johnna Colbry
- Johnna Colbry was born on September 15, 1993.). She is the wife of Duff Goldman. Her husband is well-known for being a pastry chef and also a TV personality.
- As of today, Johnna is about 26 years old or more. She celebrates her birthday on September 15, with her family.
- Apart from being a spouse of a star, Johnna is also a journalist. She also loves writing, and she also owns a blog.
- Besides, she is a graduate in film, cinema, and video studies. She finished from Santa Monica College of California in 2015.
- However, Johnna doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But her details can be located on several web portals on the internet.
- Moreover, the writer was born in LA, California. She comes from a white ethnic group, just like her partner.
- She got married to Duff Goldman in January 2019. Their luxury wedding took place at the Museum of Natural History in LA, California. The couple dated for ABOUT three years before finally sharing their vows.
- Moreover, the couple’s marriage is regarded as one of the noblest profile marriages in America. No wonder it was highlighted in People Magazine, ET Online, and Today Show online.
- Besides, Johnna is not much of an online personality. However, she appears to be loving Instagram more than other social media. She has more than 15k followers on Instagram, and she has posted more than 1400 times.
- As per her net worth, there’s no doubt that she is living a pleasurable life. She is worth up to $1 million, her husband’s net worth is supposed to be more than $5 million.