Who is Khatira Rafiquzada, Michale Ealy’s wife?
Khatira Rafiquzada is a retired actress, but since her marriage with Michale Ealy, they have chosen to be a stay-at-home mother and is centered on training their son and daughter.
Before entering the entertainment industry, Khatira was a waitress; her job as an actress was a somewhat brief one; the year it began, it also ceased, but not before she acquired two on-screen appearances.
She plays the role of Ms. Garrett in the horror film “Chain Letter” (2009), starring Nikki Reed, Keith David, and Brad Dourif; later, she played Zola in the short film “Layla.” Since 2009, she has chosen to stay aside from the media and publicity and is now a stay-at-home mother of two children.
Two things that made Khatira Rafiquzada popular
- She is an actress and has appeared in different popular shows
- Being the wife of Michale Ealy
Khatira Rafiquzada and her kids photos
Khatira Rafiquzada Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||8th January 1981|
|Age||39 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Khatira Rafiquzada you should know
- Khatira Rafiquzada is currently the wife to Michale Ealy, that’s one the things that brought her to limelight.
- She was born on the 8th of January 1981, she is 39 years old as of 2020. Her zodiac sign is unknown.
- Her husband Michael Brown was born on the 3rd August 1973, he is 47 years old as of 2020.
- Khatira and Michael started dating in 2008,after four years of dating, they got married on October 2012.
- They currently have two children, a son, Elijah Brown, and a daughter whose name isn’t revealed.
- Khatira Rafiquzada’s net worth isn’t known but we estimated $500k. However, her husband net worth is $3million.