Who is Maile Masako Brady, Wayne Brady’s Daughter?
Maile Masako Brady is a renowned actress, best recognized for being the daughter of famous actors Wayne Brady and Mandie Taketa. Her dad came into limelight as a comedian working on favourite shows like “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” and “Don’t Forget the Lyrics!”
Just like her parents, Maile grew up and got interested in entertainment; it is assumed that her parents were the mastermind of everything. She wanted to become like her dad, so she started auditioning for acting roles when she was very young. Her first debuts was the soap opera named “The Bold and the Beautiful”, a soap opera which has been operating since the late-1980s and reflects the story of a family residing in Los Angeles.
Maile Masako Brady Gallery
Maile Masako Brady Quick Wiki
|Name||Maile Masako Brady|
|Date Of Birth||2 February 2003|
|Age||18 years (as in 2021)|
Verified facts about Maile Masako Brady
- Maile Masako Brady is the daughter of a famous comedian Wayne Brady, her relationship with her dad brought her to the limelight.
- Maile Masako Brady was born on the 2nd of February 200, she is 18 years old as of 2021, and she is from the United States.
- She and actress just like her mom and her first project were “The Bold and the Beautiful”.
- Maile Masako Brady net worth is currently hovering around $2million.
- Her dad’s net worth is more than $10million. This shows that being an artist pay a lot.
- Currently, Maile Masako Brady is single at the moment; she has not said anything about her relationship life.