Who is Manny Montana?
Manny Montana, born September 26, 1983, is an American actor. He portrayed Johnny Turturro on USA Network’s Graceland series and Rio on NBC’s Good Girls series. He was born in Long Beach, California, on September 12, 1983.
He is an American and Mexican national. His natural acting abilities have made his audience laugh. His cute smile is a big hit with female fans.
|Full Name||Manny Montana|
|Birth Date||September 26, 1983|
|Birth Place||The United States of American|
|University||Jordan High School|
|School||Jordan High School|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
|Famous as||Actor and Movie Producer|
|Net Worth||$88,100, 000|
Career and Professional Life
He graduated from college and began his acting career with student films. This led to him appearing in various episodes of television series. In 2008, he made his debut in the television series ER as Football Orderly.
He portrayed the role of Romeo Vasquez in the television series Raising the Bar, which aired in 2009. He played the role of Pico in the movie ’30’ in 2010 and was also in ‘The Ghost of Crenshaw, as Terence Simmons, in 2011.
Later, he was given the opportunity to portray Johnny Turturro’s main role in “Graceland,” which gave him huge success in his career. Manny was the wanted criminal in Blackhat in 2015.
Manny played the role of Franklin Cruz on the television series Conviction from 2016 to 2017. He was also seen in The Mule as Axl. He has also been playing the role of Rio in “Good Girls” since 2018.
As of 2021, Manny Montana’s net worth is about $88 million.
How tall is Manny Montana and how much does he weighs?
He is 6’1″ tall and weighs in at 77 kg. He has brown eyes and hair.
Manny Montana’s Wife
- Manny Montana has been married to Adelfa Marr.
- Adelfa is a famous blogger and writer.
- They have a son together.
- He is devoted to his wife, and he says that she is his best friend. In an interview, he stated that he tried and managed to spend as much time as possible with his wife and also mentor his child.
Manny Montana Secrete Facts
- Manny Montana was a student at Jordan High School. He received a football scholarship from California State University.
- He suffered an arm injury in his youth, which was followed by eight episodes of shoulder dislocation.
- He prefers to keep his private life out of the media.
- In a tweet, he revealed that he was in a relationship with her partner.
- After graduating from Jordan High School in Jordan, Montana was awarded a California State University Sacramento football scholarship. However, he resigned after suffering an arm injury and dislocating the shoulder for the eighth consecutive time.