Megyn Kelly | Age, Bio, Bikini Photos, Husband, Fox News, height and Weight Net worth and career
Who is Megyn Kelly?
Megyn Kelly is an American top reporter and lawyer who previously was a news anchor at Fox News from 2004 to 2017, and a top host and journalist with NBC News from 2017 to 2018.
Throughout her Fox News experience, she hosted America Live and co-hosted America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer. From 2007 to 2012, the two journalists hosted Fox News Channel’s New Year’s Eve specials. Kelly Well also hosted The Kelly File from October 2013 to January 2017. In 2014, she was involved in the TIME record of the 100 most prominent people.
Kelly retired from Fox News in January 2017 and became part of NBC News. She began hosting the third hour of the morning show Today with her Megyn Kelly Today program in September 2017. The program was discontinued in October 2018, after a section addressing blackface, and she departed the network in January 2019.
Megyn Kelly husband Douglas Brunt Gallery
Megyn Kelly Quick Bio
|Birth Place||Champaign, Illinois|
|Date Of Birth||November 8 1970|
|Age||51 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Megyn Kelly
- Megyn Kelly has once worked with Fox news as a Journalist.
- She was born on the 8th of November 1970 in Illinois. She is 51 years old.
- Who is Megyn Kelly’s husband? She has dated two men in the past, they are Daniel Kendall (2001-2006) and her current husband is Douglas Brunt (From 2008 till date) Douglas Brunt and Megyn Kelly dated for 2 years before they got married. They currently have 3 kids together.
- Megyn Kelly’s Net worth is reported to be more than $25million.
- In 2009, Kelly received an award from Childhelp for her work as a Fox News anchor covering the subject of child abuse.