Who is Noelle Watters, Jesse Watters’s wife?
Noelle Watters is a top American host and fashion enthusiast, best recognized for being the wife of fox news journalist Jesse Watters. What basically brought her to the limelight is her relationship with Jesse Watters.
How they met:
Actually, Noelle was with fox news as its advertising agent; in 2011, she hosted a fashion show called ‘iMag’ on fox news; it was in the show that she met her husband, Jesse. They started dating.
Since both of them were working at fox news, they began to love each other, and as nature may have it, Jesse proposed to Noelle. They got married in 2009, and they both welcomed twin girls on November 4th, 2011.
|Date Of Birth||5th May 1976|
|Age||45 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
Some facts you should know
- Noelle Watters worked with Fox News; she is best known as the wife of Jesse Watters.
- Noelle Watters was born on the 5th May 1976; she is 45 years old.
- She earned a decent amount of money when she was working with fox news; her net worth is around $700,000, while Jesse Watters’s net worth is more than $1million.
- When she gave back to twins, she left work and social media; she focused on taking care of her kids and family.
- There were rumors that Jesse was having an affair with Emma DiGiovine after being spotted on social media on vacation. Due to Jesse’s untruthfulness, Noelle Watters filed for divorce in October 2017.