Rebecca Liddicoat Bio
Rebecca Liddicoat was born on August 13, 1988, so she will be 33years old as of 2021. She had been born and raised in Boulder, Colorado, attending Copperas Cove High School in Texas and graduating in 2010 by Baylor University with a degree in Biology. She followed her profession in the Biology field after her divorce with NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III, but she is yet to disclose further details of her career.
According to reports, she wants $36,000 per month to live on since she takes complete responsibility for the daughter and has houses in Virginia and Texas to handle. It was also stated that Griffin cut her off credit cards making life more difficult for her.
It had been said that Liddicoat discovered Griffin’s other girl, Grete Sadeiko, today his existing wife, a few months after she gave birth to their daughter.
Rebecca Liddicoat Nationality
According to verified sources, Rebecca Liddicoat is an American by birth.
Still a young beautiful lady. She was actualy born on the 13th of August 1988, so Rebecca Liddicoat is currently 32 years old, and her zodiac sign is a Leo.
The beautiful lady stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 150 pounds. These figures are bound to change at any time, we will keep you updated.
Married or Single ?
Rebecca Liddicoat was married to Robert Griffin III, also called RG3, an American NFL quarterback now playing with Baltimore Ravens. The couple first met in 2009 at Baylor University and got participated in 2010 and got married after three years. The couple got divorced in 2016.
Along with her former husband Robert Griffin III, Rebecca Liddicoat has a daughter, Reese Ann Griffin. Adhering to the former couple’s divorce, she’s limited Griffin out of watching their daughter.
Rebecca Liddicoat includes a net value of over $2 million that she obtained since divorce settlement by former spouse Robert Griffin III.
Facts you should know about RG3 Wife
- She was set to find half of a $2.2 million home purchased during their marriage.
- She wants $36,000 per month to dwell on. She was not the one who filed for the divorce.
- She learned about “another girl,” a couple of months after having Reese.
- Rebecca wasn’t exactly thrilled when he was meeting.
- She was also a Biology major.
- They were engaged in the Allison Indoor Practice Facility.
- Throughout her engagement, “celebration,” she had been serenaded.
- Her life seems to be on hold for the foreseeable future.