Stan Cadwallader | Bio, Net worth and Relationship with Jim Nabors
Who is Stan Cadwallader?
Stan Cadwallader is recognised for being Jim Nabors‘ life spouse and husband. Jim Nabors is also recognised for his pseudonym, Gomer Pyle, and was an actor, singer, and top comedian.
They first met in 1975 in Honolulu where Cadwaller was serving as a firefighter. For 38 years, they had been together and got married as soon as same-sex marriage was legalised.
Stan was a businessman but is now appreciating his retirement. Keeping his life private has been what he loved doing even though he was with someone as influential as Nabors, so no news about his family and education. Jim Nabors passed away in 2017, at the age of 87.
Stan Cadwallade and Jim Nabors Photos
Stan Cadwallader Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||1948|
|Age||72 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
Some facts about Stan Cadwallader
- He was born in 1948, so he is 72 years old. His birth place is in United States.
- He and Jim got married on the 15th of January 2013, in Seattle, Washington and they have been dating for 38 years before they tied the knot. However, Nabors died on November 30, 2017.
- Stan Cadwallade has a net worth of about $100,000.
- He stands a height of 6ft tall and weighs 80kg.
- Stan Cadwallader is an American and his hometown is Honolulu, Hawaii.
- From our past research, Stan Cadwallade had no kids.