Who is Khatira Rafiqzada?
Who is Khatira Rafiqzada, Michael Ealy’s Wife?
Khatira Rafiqzada is a retired actress; she is best known for being the wife of popular Hollywood actor Michael Ealy. Talking about her relationship life, Khatira Rafiqzada and Michael Ealy started dating in 2008. They both got married after dating for four years in October 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Just because she became an actress, Khatira Rafiqzada was serving as a waitress. She started acting in 2009, as she made her debut film appearance when she took up the role of counselor Ms. Garrett in the horror film “Chain Letter.”
Khatira Rafiqzada Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||8 January 1981|
|Age||32 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Net worth(Michael Ealy )||$3million|
Some facts about Khatira Rafiqzada
- Khatira Rafiqzada was previously a waitress before she started acting in 2009.
- Khatira Rafiqzada was born on the 8th of January 1981; she is 42 years old as of 2021.
- Talking about her net worth, unfortunately, her net worth still remains a mystery, though er husband Michael Ealy worth more than $3million.
- When she started acting, Khatira played a role in the short action drama film “Layla” as Zola.
- Khatira Rafiqzada is a mother of two; after her marriage to Michael Ealy, they had two kids. A boy named Elijah Rakim and a girl.