Annie Bakes, Dennis Rodman Ex Girlfriend, Wiki/Bio, Age and Career
Annie Bakes Wiki/Bio
Annie Bakes was born on 26 February 1965. She is a famous American partner. She is the ex-wife of the basketball player called Dennis Rodman. She works like a grownup model, and it’s also an author of two novels that she wrote to explain her life’s dark times.
He’s seen 20 fruitful years into his professional basketball career. They are not together as they have separated just after one year of their wedding.
Annie Bakes Parents and Siblings
She was born on 26 February 1965, so she is 55years old; Annie Bakes came to this world. She comes from a Christian family. Throughout her youth, she and her family frequently moved from one location to another.
The supported data about her father, mother, and sisters aren’t there yet. In the first years of her life, she fought a lot in making friends, so she was able to stay alone.
But her father helped her overcome this problem. In terms of professors, Dennis Rodman’s partner is said to be a graduate at the University of Pennsylvania.
Annie Bakes and Dennis Rodman
It the year 1987; Rodman watched Annie at a club and found her appealing. He instantly approached her and began speaking. Bakes additionally found him appealing, and out there, the romance started.
The couple called her Alexis Rodman. Following a baby that they decided to get married, and they failed in the year 1992.
They both realized soon that they are never meant for each other. Their relationship began becoming worse, and they fell apart. This led to their divorce in the year 1993. After the divorce, Rodman got married two and also got divorced twice.
Facts about Annie Bakes
- Afterward, Annie Bakes released one more book called “White Girls Do Not Affect.”
- Her book got read widely, and as per sources, she owns a net worth of $600k.
- She’s living in Pennsylvania now as much as we came to understand, and also, her daughter Alexis Rodman is again living with her.
- The main reason behind her divorce is supposedly sexual abuse. She blamed Rodman for the pressurizing for frequent abortions.
- Sources also state that Annie received STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from Dennis.
- She is vastly known from her nickname, although her full name is Anicka Bakes.
- You can find tattoos on her torso, arms, and hands.
- Annie Bakes was able to have long blonde hair, but today she cut on them.
- In the 1990s, following her struggle with her husband’s news came that they decided to search out the issue and reconcile. This news later proved to be false as Rodman married Carmen Electra.
- Her ex suffered alcohol abuse and even went for rehabilitation in the calendar year 2008.
- Bakes’ first publication received a rating of 4 from 5.
- In her novel, she said that her name to become Anicka Rodman as the writer.