Who is Ellie Kemper?
Ellie Kemper is a famous actress and a comedian; she is best recognized for playing the role of Erin Hannon in the sitcom The Office (2009–2013), other popular moves she made appearances are Bridesmaids (2011), 21 Jump Street (2012), and the rest of them.
When she was in high school, she has crowned homecoming at Veiled Prophet Ball in St. Louis. Ellie Kemper is a writer. Also, she has written a series of comedy skits in the past.
Ellie Got married to Micheal Koman in 2012 and had their first child in 2016; his name is James.
|Birth Place||Kansas City, MO USA|
|Date Of Birth||2nd May 1980|
|Age||41 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
Some facts you should know
- Ellie Kemper is a multi-talented lady; she is an actress, writer, and comedian. Truly, she is loaded.
- She was born on the 2nd of May 1980, she is 41 years old, and her birthplace is in Kansas City, MO.
- In 2018, Ellie Kemper published her first book titled My Squirrel Day.
- Ellie got engaged to her boyfriend Micheal, who was also a writer; they married in 2012.
- Ellie Kemper’s net worth is about $4million.
- She stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 57kg.
- As for education, She attended Conway Elementary School and she graduated from the university of Princeton in 2002 with an A.B. in English.