Eric Villency, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Caroline Fare Ex Husband | Age, Divorce Stories, Net worth and Career
Who is Eric Villency, Caroline Fare and Kimberly Guilfoyle Ex Husband?
Eric Villency is an American, born in New York City. He the co-founder of Villency Design Group; his company deals with product design and decorations.
Eric Villency was previously married to an attorney and television news personality Kimberly Guilfoyle. They both got married on May 27, 2006, in Barbados. They had a son on October 4, 2006, whose name is Ronan Anthony. Unfortunately, their marriage never lasted as expected, they got divorced in 2009, and it was finalized at the end of the year.
Eric Villency photos
Eric Villency Wiki/Bio
|Birth Place||USA, New York|
|Date Of Birth||10th June 1975|
|Age||46 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
Some facts you should know
- Eric Villency is the CEO of Villency Design Group; he was born on the 10th June 1975, he is 46 years old.
- He is an American as per nationality, and he was born in New York City.
- He was married to Kimberly Guilfoyle before they got divorced in 2009.
- Caroline Fare and Eric Villency went on a blind date in January 2010, things went well, and they both dated. They got married in December 2013, and yet again, their marriage didn’t last; they divorced in 2017 for reasons best known to them.
- Eric Villency has a net worth of $134million.