Did Joel Osteen Divorce his wife Victoria? | Age, Bio, Net worth Children, Houses.
Is Joel Osteen Divorced?
No, Joel Osteen did not divorce his wife, Victoria.
He got married to Victoria Osteen in April of 1987. Victoria is also committed to the church ministry, as the co-pastor and her husband, and is known as a bestselling writer. Concerning divorce scandals, Joel and Victoria are still obviously savoring a happy marriage; they have been married for more than 30 years now. To know more about Joel Osteen, click here.
What brought Joel Osteen Into Limelight?
- He is recognized as a bestselling author of many Christian books. One of the popilar books he wrote is “Your best life now”.
- His church Lakewood church was established by his father, now one of the biggest church in the united states with up to 55k capacity.
Joel Osteen Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||5th March 1963|
|Age||57 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Joel Osteen
- There have been rumors flying around that he divorced his wife Victoria, well it’s not true. They are currently living happily.
- He was born on the 5th March 1963, he is 57 years old as of 20202.
- Joel Osteen assets include a 17,000 square foot mansion located in River Oaks, valued at over $10.9 million and where he stays with his family, as well as a luxury yacht. His net worth is over $40million.
- Joel and his wife are blessed with two kids, a son and a daughter. Their son name is Jonathan and their daughter name is Alexandra.