See what actually happed to Pablo Escobar’s Wife, Maria Victoria Escobar.
The famous Netflix TV show ‘Narcos’ has made Pablo Escobar trend once again. But, what even happened to his loyal wife? Today we will find out what facts Maria Victoria Escobar.
Pablo Escobar being the most famous and most wealthy narco-terrorist to have lived and his wife Maria Victoria Henao both lived a life of luxury and distress. While her husband indulged her with all the best that money could buy, she lived a life of continuous hiding.
|Name||Maria Victoria Escobar|
|Date Of Birth||1961|
|Age||59 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Net worth||$30billion(Her husband)|
10 Facts about Pablo Escobar’s Wife
- Maria Victoria Henao and Pablo Escobar had two kids. They are Juan Pablo Escobar who was born in 1977, and Manuela Escobar who was born in 1984.
- There have been rumors not only on the recent whereabouts of Henao but also of her sudden death. Though there were news reports that say Henao was dead, there’s no actual proof of her demise.
- Maria Victoria Henao was born in 1961 in Colombia. She is Colombian by birth, so she is currently 59 years old.
- Maria Victoria’s net worth is yet to be determined. Although her husband net worth is over $30 billion, Maria Victoria reportedly did not enjoy his wealth after his death, since she and her children lived a life on the run.
- Maria Victoria was a rather tall woman, she stood 5 feet 8 inches tall. She weighed around 126 pounds.
- Maria Victoria Henao was legally married to Pablo Escobar, the most famous notorious narco leader to have lived. Even after Pablo’s death, Maria Victoria remained faithful to her lovely husband.
- In 1999, after she changed her name to Maria Isabel Santos Caballero, she and her son were allegorically arrested in Argentina, after a TV show revealed their hideouts.
- Pablo Escobar was actually responsible for founding the famous notorious Medellin Cartel that brought over 85% of all the smuggled drugs into the United States.
- Pablo was a devoted father and husband, and she loved him greatly for such attitude.
- He died in 1993
Follow Us for Instant Updates
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook Subscribe to our Youtube Channel