The story of Martha MacCallum | Fox News, Age, Husband, Net worth, Wiki/Bio, Bikini Photos and Career.
Who is Martha MacCallum?
Martha MacCallum is a well-recognized news anchor for Fox News; the talented young lady has previously worked for CNBC, NBC, WBIS-TV and many more.
It might surprise you to know that she has hosted shows like America’s Newsroom and The Live Desk. Ever since she started working for Fox new, she has made coverage for presidential elections from 2004-2016. Impressive!!
Not just that, she has also covered the funeral ceremony of Pope John Paul II. She has once interviewed the former president of the United States, Barrak Obama, Laura Bush, John McCain and several other top personalities.
For five years(1991-1996) she severed as a business news correspondent and an anchor for Wall Street Journal Tv, as time goes on, she joined NBC/CNBC and enormously contributed to “Today Show” and other well-recognized shows.
|Date Of Birth||1974|
|Age||46 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts you should know
- Martha MacCallum is a well-known journalist and hot. She has worked with different firms like Fox News.
- She was born on the 31st of January, 1964, she is 57 years old, and her birthplace is in buffalo New York.
- Talking about her personal life, she was previously married to Daniel John Gregory before they got divorced.
- The beautiful lady stands a height of 5’ 4” and weighs 59kg.
- She has worked in different firms, and for that reason, her net worth is more than $1million.
Follow Us for Instant Updates
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook Subscribe to our Youtube Channel