Michelle Moyer, Dennis Rodman’s wife | Bio, Divorce story, age and Net worth.
Michelle Moyer, Who is she?
Michelle Moyer is best recognized for being Dennis Rodman’s ex-wife. She was actually his third wife, so the adage “third time is a charm” wasn’t right in their situation. He earlier married Carmen Electra, a model, and Annie Bakes, who Michelle even looks like. Her precise date of birth is unknown yet, though she was born in 1967 in the USA, where she grew up as an American citizen and had American nationality. She is a renewed singer.
Read also: Barry Van Dyke, Dick Van D’s Son | Bio, Death Rumors, Age, Wife, Net worth.
Michelle Moyer Gallery
Michelle Moyer Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||1967|
|Age||53 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net worth||$900, 000|
Some facts about Michelle Moyer you should Know
- She was born in 1976, so she is 53 years old. Her exact birth month and date is not known. She has a lovely voice, she is a singer.
- Michelle Moyer was the third wife to Dennis Rodman, though as at now, they are currently divorced.
- She had two children with Dennis Rodman named Dennis Rodman Junior(Son) and Trinity(Daughter).
- Her daughter Trinity plays for the national US soccer team, and Dennis plays basketball.
- As per her marriage, Dennis Rodman met Michelle in 1999, and they dated for more than 3 years and eventually got married in 2003 when he was at the peak of his fame.
- Dennis is still recognized as a world-famous NBA superstar, who played basketball professionally from 1986 to 2006.
Follow Us for Instant Updates
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook Subscribe to our Youtube Channel