Paige Reffe, Dr. Beborah Birx’s Husband, Wik/Bio, Age and Net worth
Who is Paige Reffe, Dr. Beborah Birx husband?
Paige Reffe is best recognized as the husband of Dr. Beborah Birx, a well-known physician. She has worked as a Global AIDS coordinator in the United States for former president Barrack Obama and Donald Trump.
Paige Reffe is a renowned lawyer; he is the founder of Paige e Refuge; he is a well-known and experienced lawyer with more than 20 years in his field. Paige is a representative of Albania’s Government.
When I was a youth, I got inspired by Paige Reffe, ranging from his lifestyle and the fact that he never gives up despite the challenges. I hope youths of these days will do well to learn from him also.
Interesting Facts About Paige Reffe:
- Paige Reffe was born in 1953, making him 68 years old as of 2021, though his exact birthdate is yet to be known.
- We have no thought regarding his exact height, weight, and other distinct body measurements too.
- He is an American who was presumably born in one of the states of the USA.
- Professionally, he is recognized as a lawyer and a lecturer who has been currently working as the co-founder at the ‘Law Office of Paige Reffe.’
- We have no thought about his progenitors as well as his siblings.
- The expected net worth of Paige is $800,000.
- He got married to an American physician named Dr. Deborah Brix.
- He finished his law degree from Emory University.
- It seems that Paige has kept most of his social media accounts private.
- There is not many reports about him, which is because he respects having a low profile.