Rouba Saadeh, Michele Morrone’s Ex Wife | Wiki/Bio, Age, Net worth, Sons, Height and Career
Who is Rouba Saadeh, Michele Morrone Ex-Wife?
Rouba Saadeh is a famous fashion designer that hails from Lebanese; she is the ex-wife to Michele Morrone and the founder of Le Paradis Des Fous, a company focused on designs and promoting new talents around the world.
She became famous when she made an appearance in the movie 365 days, the movie became popular, and for that reason, Rouba Saadeh found her way to the limelight. She started her career in Alfa MIC1 in Beirut, worked as a web designer, and she worked there for almost two and a half years.
Photos of Rouba Saadeh and Michele Morrone
Rouba Saadeh Wiki/bio
|Date Of Birth||April 15, 1980|
|Age||41 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
Some facts about Rouba Saadeh you should know
- Rouba Saadeh is a fashion designer and actress; she is Lebanese.
- Rouba Saadeh was born on April 15, 1980; she is 41 years old.
- She is mostly recognized as the ex-wife of Michele Morrone; they got married in 2014.
- Michele Morrone and Rouba Saadeh were married for only four years before they got divorced in 2018.
- During the time they were together, they had two beautiful kids.
- Her career has paid off, she currently has a net worth of $2million, though some sources said part of the money she got was from her past divorce.
- She stands a height of 5’6” and weighs about 55kg.