Who is Tony Berlin ? – Tv Host
Tony Berlin is a top television host and a reporter, plausibly recognized as the proprietor of the program “Good Morning America.” He’s also served with other news networks and for being the partner of reporter Harris Faulkner.
According to some useful sources, it is understood that Tony got married to Harris in 2003, and they have two lovely daughters together. While there is very limited knowledge concerning their relationship, it is understood that they met while on the job, as both of them are linked in the journalism field.
Two things that made Tony Berlin Famous
- Being the host of ‘Good morning America’
- Being the husband to Harris Faulkner
Tony Berlin and Harris Faulkner Gallery
Tony Berlin Quick Bio
|Date Of Birth||1968|
|Age||52 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Harris Faulkner’s husband
- Tony is a top television host, and has anchored lots of TV shows in the past.
- He was born in the year 1968, he is 52 years old. His exact birth month and day is not known.
- Tony Berlin got married to his wife Harris Faulkner in 2003, till now, they are still together and currently enjoying their marriage.
- Their marriage was fruitful and as a result, they had two lovely daughters in their marriage. Their names and every information about them is unknown.
- Tony Berlin net worth according to Alpha net worth analysis is $4million which he acquired from his career.
- His wife Harris is a FOX news reporter and she is the co-anchor of “Outnumbered”.
- Tony Berlin’s religion is Christianity.