12 Bible Verses About Grief
You might feel grievous when you lose someone so dare to you, or something that is very important to you. Worry less, because am listing out bible verses about grief. All you need to do is to save theses bible verses or note them down.
Before then, let’s know what grief is all about…
What is grief?
Grief is said to be a natural response to loosing something or rather someone so dare to you, someone that is very important to you. Variety of emotions you may feel are sadness, loneliness and depression. Probably, you lost your loved one or a job.
CAUSES OF GRIEF
Even though it’s not very clear of what causes grief, the following are expected causes of grief….
- Death of a spouse
- Marital reconciliations
- Major mortgage
- Trouble with boss
- Death of a close family member
- Change of financial state
Read this: Download rhapsody of realities
And many more, these are just few causes of grief you need to know.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT GRIEF
- Give all your worries to Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 ICB
- The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:26 ESV
- The Lord your God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you. Deuteronomy 31:6 ICB
- But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB
- He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye. Deuteronomy 32:10 NASB
- The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8 NASB
- In quietness and confidence shall be your strength. Isaiah 30:15 NKJV
- We can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?” Hebrews 13:6 NRSV
- Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, and surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NASB
- He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29 NIV
- The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. Isaiah 61:1 NIV
- For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you. Isaiah 54:10
This is just to mention few bible verses on grief. When you feel grief, did well to read this bible passages as they will help you a lot.
Read also; Best daily devotional books
One advice I will give is that don’t allow the devil to overtake you when you are on hardship, look up to God who will guide you through the path of success.
Do well to share this post….