The life and times of Troy Aikman’s Wife, Catherine Mooty.
Catherine Mooty is the wife of a former American football player for the Dallas Cowboys in the National Football League, Troy Kenneth Aikman. Troy Aikman announced on his Instagram that he and Catherine Mooty got engaged and tied the knots in California with joy in his heart.
As per her career, Catherine Mooty is a fashion retailer, and She is the co-founded Luxeliner, an online boutique that sells quality clothes. Catherine Mooty was previously married to Jerry Mooty had two sons together. They got divorced in 2013, immediately after her divorce, she started dating Aikman. They dated for a year and got married on the 13th of September 2017.
Catherine Mooty and Troy Aikman Snapshots
Catherine Mooty fast Wiki
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 13, 1970|
|Age||51 years (as in 2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
Realities about Catherine Mooty
- She is the wife to former American football player Troy Aikman. They dated for a year and got married in September 2017.
- Catherine Mooty was born on the 13th of October 1970. She is currently 51 years old.
- The beautiful lady stands a height of 5 Feet and 10 Inches tall and weighs approximately 61kg.
- Catherine Mooty is a fashion designer and am not surprised at her net worth. She is worth up to $3million .
- Before she got married to Troy Aikman, she once dated Jerry Mooty and got divorced in 2013.
- Catherine Mooty had two sons from her previous relationship, their names are Luke and Val who are both currently in high school.
- Troy Aikman Ex Wife was Rhonda Worthey.