Who is Rhonda Worthey?
Rhonda Worthey is a top reality television celebrity who is recognized for being one of the stars of the show “The Real Housewives of Dallas.” She is the ex-wife of sportscaster and retired professional American Football player Troy Aikman, who allegedly worked with the Dallas Cowboys during his prime. She served as a publicizer for the Dallas Cowboys, which would enable her to meet the football star finally.
Two things that made Rhonda Worthey Popular.
- Being the stars of the show “The real housewives of Dallas”
- Being the ex wife to top football player Troy Aikman.
Rhonda Worthey and Troy Aikman Pictures
Rhonda Worthey Quick Wiki
|Birth Place||Texas, USA|
|Date Of Birth||May 2, 1970|
|Age||42 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
Some facts about Rhonda Worthey
- Rhonda was the ex-wife to Troy. They got married in 2000, everything was working fine until 2011 when Rhonda taught it’s the right time to file for a divorce.
- She was born on the 2nd of May, 1970. That’s makes her age to be 42 years old.
- Rhonda and Troy had two daughter, it’s believed that they adopted on of their daughters. The two ladies shows interest in sport just like her dad.
- After the divorce with Troy, she was arrested for public intoxication at a school, for allegedly violating public well-being.
- Rhonda Worthey was born in Texas, United states, her nationality is definitely American.
- The beautiful lady was very successful in her career, this led her to bank a net worth of $10million.
- Troy Aikman is now married to Catherine Mooty.