How to make money on valentine’s day
Valentine’s day is here again – a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. This post shows you how to make money on valentine’s day with ease. Remember when you see an opportunity, don’t hesitate to pick it up.
Valentine’s day means something entirely different to us – It’s a time to make some good money.
Statistics has it that In 2017, over $136 million was spent in the name of love; 180 million cards were exchanged and over 198 million flowers left the shops on that day in the United States alone. This is really weird but true, you need to take action now if you want to be part of the national cake.
Such incredible figures are enough to get a business-savvy mind thinking about how to get a slice of this very delicious cake. If you’re such a person, here are a few small businesses that are sure to make a lot of money for you in this valentine’s day.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON VALENTINE’S DAY
- Start a gift wrapping service
- Design and sell love themed cards
- Open a love themed gift shop
- Start a candy store
- Retail teddy bears
- Make and retail scented candles
- Offer delivery services
- Shuttle service for party goers
- Bake love themed cakes
- Valentine parties for singles
- On-Demand Serenading Services
- Val special affiliate marketing
- Romantic poems and one liners
- Tour guide
- Become a hair stylist or makeup artist
- Sell Digital Goodies on Etsy
- Sell mood-setting products online
This is to mention the few ways on how to make money on valentine’s day. do well to share as received