5 Things Twitter Can Teach Brands About User Engagement
More and more people are starting to use social media in order to promote their products and services. It is not a surprise anymore that a lot of people use Twitter because of the number of active users available.
However, the way in which different people use Twitter will vary heavily depending on their goals. There are some who can create tweets that will go viral in a limited amount of time, and others who will create large scale ad campaigns in hopes to connect with relevant audiences on social, and then converting them into paying customers.
No matter why or how you plan on using social media to grow your brand and reach, it’s important that you understand the many different ways to do so.
How to Best Connect with Audiences through Twitter and Social Media
Let us say that you have a new business and you want to start promoting. Are you going to use Twitter as one of the social media websites where you are going to invest? There are some facts about Twitter that may help you plan what your next social media strategy is going to be:
- There are hundreds of millions of people who use Twitter every month. This increases the possibility that you are going to come across people who will be part of your target market.
- More than a thousand tweets are tweeted every second. You need to make the extra effort so that you can stand out.
- Some people actually check out the brands that appear on their newsfeed. This means that if your company is one of the brands that they see, they might check it out.
The above-mentioned things are just some of the facts about Twitter that you can use to your advantage. There are some things that Twitter can teach you about user engagement.
Best Ways to Improve Engagement with Users on Twitter
In order to get the most out of your content creation and social media marketing efforts, we recommend reading through each of the recommendations and tips below. Then, as you implement each of them into your daily social habits, be sure to track conversions, growth and ROI across the board.
- People normally feel obliged to purchase from companies who respond to their tweet. Let us say that there are some people who would like to inquire about your brand, your products, or your services. Ignoring them might make them check out your competition. When you reply, you can expect that they will feel special.
- Sharing infographics on Twitter may be retweeted by a lot of people especially if they feel that it is going to be important to them. Twitter is not the best social media platform to use when you plan to share images or videos. Some facts will be enough to make people interested.
- The limit that is set on Twitter is mainly because of the different users who access the website every day. Most of the users check out the social media website through their mobile phones.
- There are about half of Twitter’s active users who follow the brands that they love. They want to get to know more about the brand and they want to understand what the brand can offer. This is something that you can use to your advantage. The more followers that you get, the more people will be in tune to see what you are going to provide for them.
- Your tweets can provide a link to your content. If people are interested, they would click on the link and they can become some of your leads. This means that you are expanding your reach and the best part is that you do not have to spend a lot of money to make this happen.
Lastly, if you haven’t taken a look at what Twitter offers on the advertising side, this is definitely something you should consider. Just like how Facebook has their own advertising platform, Twitter has one as well. This means advertisers can target their audience based on location, personalized tweets, hashtags and more.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Twitter Engagement Efforts
As you can tell, there are plenty of ways to start taking advantage of what Twitter has to offer. However, it all starts with you taking action and measuring your results after each action that takes place.
Engaging with your followers will be important when you are on Twitter especially if you want to keep people interested in what you have to say.