Kathy Colace Laurinaitis
For lovers of WWE wrestling, Kathy Colace Laurinaitis is quite a recognizable name. Born on October 19, 1964, so she is 36 years old as of 2020. Kathy is not a professional WWE wrestler herself but is still the mom of twin WWE wrestlers, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella.
Well, there’s no point to telling how famous these Bella twins are. Though Kathy is not a ring fighter like her twin daughters, she’s a fighter in real life, however. Lately, in June 2020, Kathy Cole had brain surgery, and she is recovering very well.
As revealed by her daughters, she could take around six months to a year to recuperate from her brain operation. Find out some lesser-known facts about the Bella twins’ mother here.
See Facts Kathy Colace Laurinaitis
- Kathy Colace Laurinaitis is an American national who is a famed online character, thanks to her twin brothers, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella.
- The mom of these twin sisters had been born on October 19, 1964. This means the Bella twin’s mom is 55 years old in 2020.
- The twin sisters’ mom Kathy Colace was fighting with a brain tumor for some time now. She went through a brain operation in June 2020 and is recovering nicely.
- Kathy was born to a businessman father and housewife mother. Her father was the creator of Colace Bros.
- SHe graduated from that university in 1983.
- Kathy was married to her now ex-husband Jon Garcia for some years.
- She’s currently married to one of the producers of WWE, John Laurinaitis. John and Kathy Colace got married in 2016.
- Speaking about her occupation and profession, Kathy Colace is an entrepreneur. She’s her own business JBN & Associates Company.